FIS Impact Ventures Selects Ten Startups to Develop Their Fintech Solutions in 2022 Accelerator
- Ten growth-stage fintech companies have been chosen to take part in the 2022 FIS Fintech Accelerator program, allowing participants to develop their solutions through mentoring, training and a monetary investment.
FIS Impact Venturesand The Venture Center, this year’s cohort represents green banking, buy now pay later, P2P payments, debt management, data privacy automation, crypto currency risk management, fraud transaction monitoring, cloud-based compliance, earned wage access and regulatory compliance solutions.
- Firms founded by women comprise thirty percent of the 2022 cohort.
- All ten startups will meet with hundreds of bankers, financial services leaders, and venture capital firms during the Accelerator program.
The FIS Fintech Accelerator program is focused on identifying and fostering startup financial technology firms with promising, high-potential technologies. Graduates of the program have gone on to secure additional capital funding, win industry awards, and form partnerships with FIS to bring their innovations to market. Currently, FIS is integrating technology or actively working with nine of the ten 2021 Accelerator graduates.
Now in its seventh year, the Accelerator is a key strategic pillar of
- Connect Earth – Green environmental impact banking
- Equipifi – Buy now pay later
- Neural Payments – P2P (peer-to-peer) payments
- Nickels – Credit card debt management for financial wellness
- Privacy Lock – Data privacy automation
- Sardine – ACH money movement and crypto currency risk management
- Sygno – Fraud transaction monitoring
- Redactable – Cloud-based compliance
- Tapcheck – Earned wage access for employee financial wellness
- Themis – Regulatory compliance solutions
“FIS’ Accelerator provides fintech startups with the guidance from leaders and subject matter experts, access to developers and clients, and a strategy to create a path forward with FIS,” said
“Arkansas is globally recognized as a financial technology center. FinTech was created here, and with programs like the FIS Fintech Accelerator we continue to drive innovation,” said Governor
“We are excited to kick off the seventh year of our partnership with FIS and the
The public is invited to learn more about these companies at the VenCent Fintech Summit on
The 2022 program will culminate with a Demo Day on
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses of all sizes and across any industry globally. We enable the movement of commerce by unlocking the financial technology that powers the world’s economy. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests through our trusted innovation, system performance and flexible architecture. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in
Senior Vice President