FIS Challenges Nearly 200 Startups to Pitch their Boldest Ideas in First APAC Fintech Competition
- FIS has expanded its InnovateIN48 fintech competition to startup fintech companies in the APAC region for the first time.
- The competition welcomed nearly 200 fintech companies from 11 APAC markets to develop and pitch their innovative ideas to FIS leaders.
- InnovateIN48-Partner Edition is an opportunity for FIS to use its strength to drive innovation throughout the APAC region and help early-stage fintechs develop their ideas and build a proof of concept.
Open to early-stage APAC fintech startups with market-ready solutions, InnovateIN48-Partner Edition welcomed nearly 200 companies from 11 markets, including
Keynote speaker Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer of the
The event concluded with a demo day for presentations.
The InnovateIN48-Partner Edition finalists are:
- EdgeNeural – Provides a modular, fully-integrated workflow to easily train, optimize, deploy and manage AI neural networks.
- Finarkein – OpenData OS helps move data from siloed datasets to open access and from corporate ownership to end-user ownership. The solution unlocks economic, societal and governance benefits across sectors.
- IntelleWings – Created a screening database that checks all patterns of money laundering, terrorism, smuggling, drug trafficking and fraud from global sources.
- Koinearth – The company’s marketsN platform enables ESG compliance, supply chain finance and operations efficiency through secure data sharing in B2B ecosystems.
- LegitDoc – Offers a solution to help organizations issue tamper-proof digital documents that can be verified quickly from anywhere.
- Oriserve – An end-to-end provider of conversational, AI-powered chatbots designed to automate the customer experience.
- Payscript – Provides a cryptocurrency payment platform that allows consumers to buy, sell, swap and spend crypto through an easily accessible and secure wallet.
- Tathya Earth – Developing a platform to provide a near real-time dataset and insights on the commodities supply chain using satellite data.
Yuva Pay– A neobank that fosters financial inclusion at a grassroots level.
Winners of the 2022 APAC competition will receive support from event partners and regulators, including a possible entry (subject to eligibility criteria) into the regulatory/innovation sandbox and fintech grants (as applicable) from IFSCA, which is a unified regulator regulating financial products and services in the specially created jurisdiction of IFSC in
“InnovateIN48 is in its tenth year at FIS and we’re thrilled to open the competition to startups in the APAC region, one of the fastest growing economies in the world,” said Vishad Gupta, Head of the
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses of all sizes and across any industry globally. We enable the movement of commerce by unlocking the financial technology that powers the world’s economy. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests through our trusted innovation, system performance and flexible architecture. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in
Senior Vice President