Opel Bank in Germany Becomes First European Bank to Choose FIS Modern Banking Platform
Opel Bankis the first European-based bank to move to the FIS Modern Banking Platform, which is built on a cloud-native, modular architecture.
- New end-to-end core banking solution will enable bank to enhance service to its more than 40,000 deposit customers that it serves primarily through online channels.
FIS will provide
“We are excited to welcome
Through its modern architecture, the FIS Modern Banking Platform helps today’s banks overcome many of their pain points by providing:
- Speed to market. The solution is built to support open banking through extensive application programming interfaces (APIs) – enabling banks to tap into the wider ecosystem of FIS and third-party applications to deliver innovative new services to customers.
- Ease of integration. Modern Banking Platform is component-based, allowing individual system components to be upgraded or replaced without impacting other bank functions or data.
- Personalization. The solution is designed to be customer centric and leverages the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to help banks understand the specific needs of their customers better and offer more targeted, personalized financial products.
- Resiliency and scalability. The system is cloud-native, providing high resiliency, scalability and cost efficiencies that come with secure cloud delivery.
- Regulatory compliance. With strong security and fraud detection, the solution is built to help institutions meet complex and changing regulatory requirements.
Available for existing or new FIS clients, the Modern Banking Platform is delivered through a flexible Software-as-a-Service subscription model that enables banks to speed deployment while minimizing capital investments. For more information on the FIS Modern Banking Platform, visit https://www.fisglobal.com/solutions/retail-banking/core-banking/fis-modern-banking-platform.
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our 55,000 people are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in
Kim Snider, 904.438.6278
Senior Vice President
FIS Global Marketing and Communications